Here are Relax Max's answers to Angelika's odd questions. I'm only answering because the prize she offered was so big.
Random Questions because
Iam still wide awake but not quite ready to watch my DVRed crap.
Answer them in the comments or on your own blog & link back to me.
- Do you think Don Rickles is Funny? No. He used to be when his act was new and shocking. Tedious now.
- Have you seen "A Piece of Work" starring Joan Rivers? No. It's entirely possible that Joan Rivers should be put to death. Some say.
- Do you think this is appropriate? No. Jesus. That's disgusting.
- At what age do you think it's appropriate to discuss sex with your child? 25 or so. If then.
- Did your parents have "the talk" with you? Are you kidding?
- Do you cuss/curse? If so, how much. If not, why? Fuck no. That shit's vile and classless.
- Have you seen Knowing with Nicholas Cage? No. At least not knowingly.
- Do you use Netflix? No. Because of their rude popunder advertising. I guess that's why I never saw Nicolas Cage's movie, huh.
- What's your favorite fruit? Bananas. Then Strawberries. No, wait. Bananas and strawberries.
- Do you prefer morning or evening? Morning. But I don't get up until evening.
- Do you have a racist/bigoted family member? How do you deal with that? I guess you are saying that would be wrong, right? heh. I dunno. I don't think so. I think if they were telling racist jokes I would just stand there and stare at them instead of laughing. Is that too non-violent?
- I just realized the other day that my son's sperm donor is 52. That makes him the same age as Hugh Laurie. Are you surprised by that? I'm surprised Hugh Laurie is 52. I thought he was the one, though. Or that 7-11 clerk you had a crush on. But I guess Evan was already 12 when you discovered the 7-11 guy. Did you ever see The World According to Garp? Do you remember how Glenn Close got pregnant with the comatose soldier? Trivia: what was his rank?
- Do you feel as old as your chronological age? Sometimes. Not when I am sleeping or blogging. When I am watching Auburn kicking last second field goals against Oregon in the national championship game I feel old. Or pissed. I guess feeling pissed is not the same thing as feeling old. Can I have a do-over on this question? No, I feel young. Like Captain Kirk in Genesis.
- Do you like kids? Sure. Very tasty.
- Do you make New Year's Resolutions? Yes. I don't keep them, but I make them.
- 16. Do you buy organic whenever you can? No. I prefer to toughen my immune system by ingesting chemicals with long names. Does McDonalds count as organic?
- 17. How often do you eat out at restaurants? I don't know. Who would count something like that? Not very often. Wait. You mean fast food too, or regular restaurants?
- 18. Do you think you're kinky? No.
- 19. Do you believe in love at first site? At the first site I come across? You mean sight right? Sure, I guess.
- 20. Do you have to go to the bathroom right now too? What do you mean "too"?
- 21. The average person picks his/her nose 5 times per hour. Do you believe this? Are you above or below the norm? It would be really difficult to keep that down to 5 times per hour.
- 22. Are you married? Yes.
- 23. Are you younger than 30? Almost. Heh. No. :(
- 24. Will you send me some Oriental flavored ramen to feed The Boy? No. Postage would cost more than a case of that stuff. I secretly like it though. Not oriental flavor. BEEF. YO!
- 25. How do you like your eggs? Unfertilized.
- 26. Are you a good cook? Naw.
- 27. Do you prefer sweet or savory food? I like hot food. Like Mexican food.
- 28. Do you watch any of the Real Housewives shows? Get real. Damn girly blog of yours.
- 29. Do you think you need to lose weight? It is one of my new years resolutions.
- 30. Do you talk to strangers in real life? Sometimes. If they stop me in traffic and are wearing a badge. Not in grocery store lines though. If they try to talk to me, I just stare at them like a cold fish as if they had tried to tell me a racist joke.