Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trolls and cigarette butts at Walmart


Dear Ettarose:

I enjoyed your cigarette butt-snatching troll post. So this may interest you.

I have a friend who used to work at our local uranium mine before he shot himself in the leg to collect disability. Anyway, now he works at Walmart. Sort of. He's there, anyway. I saw him the other day after months of not seeing him and asked him where he had been. He said he had been at Walmart every day and I just hadn't seen him because they had put him in the baby food department so no one would see him. I guess he was sneaking around and scaring the customers. I mention this only because he DOES look like a troll. But he doesn't smoke (I think he is afraid to go outside.) Plus he still glows in the dark from being down in the uranium mine all those years. This is a true story so don't be rolling your eyes at me. The only reason I saw him was that he had sneaked out of the baby department just long enough to rip off a can of cashews. So at least I still know he is alive.

Max

4 comments:

  1. Oh no you did not! That is my damned baby picture and you just showed it to everyone! I left you a response on my blog. With your imagination you should be a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max, I do know what day this is. However, I've seen that troll at our Walmart. He has brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much this picture scares me. The balroc is less frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I thought he was kind of cute for a troll...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails